TOPICS TO COVER IN YOUR PRESENTATION WITH SLIDES:
These topics are not required but suggested topics based on investment expectations.
- Indicate which panel you seek to pitch. You must choose one category since we have separate panels:(1) Funding to pitch investors OR (2) Distribution Partners or Clients to pitch partners
- Company name and website; and category you fall into based on tracks listed at right column.
- Contact person name, title, phone and email and second person in charge.
- Funding Stage:
Founders, Number of Employee, and Management Team Bios
A full time passionate and committed management team that has invested their own capital in addition to their career opportunity cost. While it is not expected that the company have a complete management team, the current team should
have minimum of two individuals.
Additionally, the assembled team should identify which members they are missing and be prepared to discuss identified candidates
- Company Formation Date
- Proposed Presenter
- Complete Description of Product or Service and Business Model
- Identification of business model and description of how the company makes money.
- Market Potential and Benefits to Industry:
A large addressable market and clearly stated pain/problem for this market.
Give evidence of customer demand through active sales prospecting and funnel management, purchase orders, letters of intent, letters of commitment, or actual shipped/invoiced sales supported by market research.
- Benefits to Industry:
Where Product Fits In with Existing Market
- Partners or Customers:
A contract, agreement, relationship, joint venture, partnership or capacity to manufacturer or distribute the product or service.
- Key Investors, Amounts Funded, Current Funding Status and Amount Sought, Summary of status of Proforma financial statements
- Potential Competitors:
Competitor Analysis and documentation of competitive differentiators. Please do not say you don’t have any; every company has some form of competition.
- Exit Strategy:
A defined exit strategy/return for the Angel Fund including but not limited to share repurchase, rents, dividend, principal and interest payments, merger/acquisition or IPO.
- If you won any awards or recognition at past startup competitions, venture forums, or received positive press coverage, please mention the award name and date, or include links to news articles