Speakers are selected for expertise, experience, and innovation. We invite promising innovative startups to give demos and pitch investors for funds. Options include keynotes, panels, roundtables, case studies, fireside chats, and demos.
We offer these types of speaking opportunities:
- Keynotes recognized as leaders in their fields for senior executives
- Fireside chats featuring in depth interview with prominent journalist
- Panel discussions and roundtables led by moderator
- Presentations and demos
- Facilitate small group discussions after session
- Case studies presented by vendors and end users
We consider companies at all stages – from Fortune 500 companies, mid-tier, startups with innovative technologies, and newly launched. There is no fee required to speak. Panel and keynote speakers are expected to use their platform to discuss the topic at hand, not make a sales pitch for their company, products or services.
Learn more and apply to speak here.