There is no fee to speak and sponsorship is not required. We select dynamic, knowledgeable speakers based on expertise, company affiliation, speaking experience, and their knowledge of proposed topics. We begin to accept speakers two months before each event until two weeks before until all spots are filled. There is no hard deadline.
TO APPLY TO SPEAK:
Because of the volume of submissions, we are not always able to respond to every person who wishes to speak. If you have not heard from us within a week, please feel free to follow up with an email or a call.
We offer these types of speaking opportunities:
- Keynotes recognized as leaders in their fields for senior executives
- Fireside chats featuring in depth interview with prominent journalist
- Panel discussions and roundtables led by moderator
- Presentations and demos
- Facilitate small group discussions after session
- Case studies presented by vendors and end users
We consider companies at all stages – from Fortune 500 companies, mid-tier, startups with innovative technologies, and newly launched. There is no fee required to speak. Panel and keynote speakers are expected to use their platform to discuss the topic at hand, not make a sales pitch for their company, products or services.
We also offer sponsored demos and workshops where you can focus on your own products and services. Sponsors have an opportunity to speak and give a presentation. If that interests you, please visit our sponsorship page.
HOW TO PRIORITY SPEAKING CONSIDERATION:
Our speaker committee will decide which sessions to place you on at our discretion. However, we will give priority to some submissions to select their session. If you are a professional service provider or vendor (such as law firm or consultant) or tech solution provider (like web services or software application), we encourage you to invite an end user client to speak with you.
For instance, if you are a law firm and have an attorney who wants to speak, you would invite your client to speak on the same panel. You can offer either on a panel or a case study showing the client’s strategy and how you implemented your product or service.
Here is how this works: You have a client such as entertainment property or consumer brand. You advise us of the client; we approve them. You then invite them to speak either on a panel or case study. If they agree to speak; you can speak as well. There is no fee and you both receive a comp ticket.
We consider these types of speakers:
• Academic and university professors
• Book Authors
• Business and corporate executives
• Service Providers-law, accounting,.recruiting
• Media and trade organizations
• Press, analysts and bloggers as
Here are some examples you might offer:
- Attracting Venture capital
- Developing a Pitch
- Prospecting for Customers
- Future trends and new technologies to watch
- Compelling new business models
- How to monetize Social Media and Social Networks
- Brand building
- Advertising using social media
- Performance challenges
- Practical analytics
- Real-time opportunities
- Media, entertainment, TV, Film, Cable, Games
- Social Media & PR
- Mobile apps, Android, iPhone, Blackberry and devices
- Launching Social TV Services, Features and Applications