Entrepreneurship is the key to revitalizing the US economy and Southern California is leading the charge. Every day, small business owners are taking a risk – starting for-profit and non-profit ventures, developing innovative new products and services, winning patents, and creating new markets.
This summit is designed to inspire entrepreneurs to pursue their passions, think big and turn their dreams into reality. We explore unique obstacles, demands and challenges we face when creating and growing their own ventures. Our keynotes will feature nationally recognized innovators and investors leading the charge. Hands on breakout sessions will examine a broad range of practical issues to enable business owners to act on their dreams.
The breakouts will include several tracks, some with general information for all markets, and some sessions with deep dives for specific niche markets. We also have sessions for New Start Ups, and sessions for existing ventures seeking Growth and Expansion. The Start-up track will focus on creating your own venture, while the Growth track emphasizes ways to grow your venture once it is up and running. Several sessions are designed for nonprofits, and also address social entrepreneurship — inspiration for creating profits using innovative ideas and lessons on “doing well and doing good”.
Here is what we have in store for you:
- The latest intelligence and original research on in all areas of digital media, mobile, social media, and cutting edge trends lead by leading industry analysts and advisers.
- The best gathering of execs from Hollywood, tech, web, hot startups, investing, digital media and Silicon Valley that you will ever find in LA.
- Two unique opportunities to pitch investors or partners at our 3 Minute Speed networking, or 10 minute private meetings.You’ll meet investors, studios, tech startups, investors, and strategic partners.
- The event attendee list with names, contact and titles.
- Pitch sessions for venture capital at our pre-event Venture Showcase. If you need capital, you can apply for freeto our board of advisors to present to top angel investors and VCs.
- Abundant and delicious food and drink, including breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks to make networking more fun.
- A showcase of top companies at technologies cutting edge.
- Meet entrepreneurs, CEOS, and executives from newly launched, early and mid stage ventures to share ideas
- Network with angel investors, persons of high net worth, incubators, VCs, and established investment funds seeking investment opportunities
- Hear presentations from experts including successful entrepreneurs and investors
- Explore innovative concepts with thought leadership and key industry influencers
- Connect with prospective partners, advisors and customers to expand your distribution channels.
- Learn from deep dive sessions for vertical markets, like mobile, social media, entertainment and media, eCommerce, web services and applications, retail, consumer products, and small business operations.
- Develop strategies that enhance your company’s growth and market share.
What to Expect for Investors and Corporate Partners:
- Get a first look at newly launched technologies and services with promising potential.
- Hear presentations from emerging technology, digital media, web services, mobile companies and industry leaders.
- Make valuable connections with investors from other cities, corporate funds, and Angel groups.
- Attend sessions specifically focused on investor education.
- Meet CEO’s, executives, entrepreneurs, and others all in one place