Make connections with top tech investors, successful entrepreneurs, and corporate execs seeking partnerships with high growth startups. Hear market insights and success strategies from the brightest stars in tech innovation.
Here are the reasons you MUST attend:
- Over 20 sessions reflecting the topic areas you care about with content-rich data.
Sessions include panels, case studies and seminars on creating viable business models, social media, mobile, attracting funds, growing your company without outside funding, vertical markets, and much more. Evaluate alternative revenue streams, competitive services and targets for partnerships and alliances.
- Keynotes and case studies packed with insights and exclusive demos.
Witness senior leaders from across the industry share what’s next, now.
- Insider secrets to become profitable and develop an exit strategy from entrepreneurs that sold their venture.
Learn how to leverage your intellectual property and relationship help unleash the full potential of your ideas.
- Learn what your competitors and collaborators are doing.
We help you better understand the marketplace and where the ecosystem is putting their resources so you stay competitive. Developing a successful business strategy is crucial to long-term growth. We give you those tools.
- Your next partnership could start here.
With more than 300 attendees expected, there’s no shortage of opportunities for you to strengthen current partnerships, refresh old ones, and start collaborating with future partners..
- First to know. First to market.
Your chance to lead the market begins here..
- Venture capitalists, angel investors and strategic investors will be hearing pitches in several different formats.
If you’ve got the next big thing, this is your chance to meet some of the venture capitalists that help start-ups start, and keep small companies growing.
- Have fun while networking over delicious food and drinks.
We offer several off site networking mixers, parties and programs so you can establish genuine personal relationships, and enjoy conversations with shared interests not just about work to create last relationships.